The LIGNE ROSET 2017 collection explores all the facets of a design / deco that claims:
– Reinterpreted classicism, if it is also ample and comfortable, audacious and sensual.
– The raw or noble materials, even the most bourgeois, luxurious, theatrical and shiny (thick felt and full grain leather aniline glazed finish, steel bronze finish and smoked glass, shiny brass, black glass, raw concrete, hand-knotted wool).
– The accumulation of materials, the bi or tri-material effects, as long as they remain harmonious.
– Tame colours, without fear of intensity and depth.
– Technology, when it is also magical, arty or poetic.
In conclusion, the Ligne Roset 2017 collection offers a neo-faste, a “bling / design” assumed, treated with restraint and discretion: a search for the right balance, anchored in reality, between modern rigor and precious warmth.