DHF (Donghong Furniture)

DHF (Donghong Furniture) is the leading furniture manufacturer in China since 1999 with 500 employees and 40,000 square meters of production and facilities areas. The DHF products are a combination of imported and China made components to ensure we remain at the forefront of technology at a competitive price. The contemporary design of DHF chairs together with an accessible price give DHF access to different market worldwide.

To date, 30% of the company’s products are concentrated within the domestic market, while the remaining 70% are specialized in exporting to the Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Europe, South America, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Africa, etc. Thanks to the specialization of our production section, all the products 100% manufactured in DHF, from market research, idea generation, design refinement, tooling stages till the production of the final products.

Find more products by DHF in its DTS showroom.

Mitra / 352-CPP
Chip / 350-APP
Bak / 348-APP
Novia / 353-APP